In my practice, I help you to release stored tension and stress and to tap into the body’s restorative power. Through the ancient mechanism of self-regulation you can allow the so-called frozen parts in your system to ‘thaw’. Old traumas can come to the surface and be integrated.
My working method
First of all, I would like to have a telephone conversation for a first acquaintance. If we both feel that I can do something for you, we will set a date for an intake interview. In preparation I will send you a form with a number of questions. During the first session we will look at your complaints and discuss your needs and goals. We will then get to work so that you can experience how I work. At the end of the session we decide if you want to continue and we set a course.
I do not work with a protocol, the reason for this is that the wisdom lies in the body itself. We follow what surfaces in the here and now in response to your question. By being attentive and curious about this, your history will naturally surface at the right moment. I use tools from the SE, NARM and Polyvagal theory to help transform and integrate that experience.
Intake session: 1.5 hours / € 150 (individual)
Follow-up session: 1.0 hour / € 90 (individual)
Employers: Price on request
The sessions have a maximum delay of 15 minutes, after this the extra time will be charged at the hourly rate.
Useful to know
- The number of sessions needed depends on the complaints you are experiencing.
- If you wish to cancel or postpone an appointment, this can be done free of charge up to 24 hours in advance.
- The treatments can be partially reimbursed by your insurance company. Click on this link for more information on reimbursement.
- Companies can claim the treatments as costs.
- You can pay after the session in cash or by pin. I will give you the invoice or send it to you digitally.
- The tariffs are exempted from VAT.