In 2013 trauma healing according to the Somatic Experiencing© method of Peter Levine came on my path. I had just read his book The Tiger Awakens, when I myself had an accident and I felt that my body did exactly what Levine described in his book. I reacted the way mammals do in nature, literally shaking off the experience. At that moment I decided to follow the training at Bodymind Opleidingen. Now I teach others how they can free their bodies from unnecessary stress and tension and pick up the natural flow of a healthy life again. I combine Somatic Experiencing© with other body oriented techniques which I have learnt in the past years, thanks to the training in Body Mediated Coaching at Atma, such as haptonomy, breath coaching, focussing and constellations. I also make use of the Polyvagal theory of Stephen Porges as well as the NARM© (Neuro Affective Relational Model) developed by Larry Heller.
Would you like to know how clients experience me and what Somatic Experiencing© has brought them? Then read the messages under ‘client tells’.
The practice is affiliated with the following professional associations:
- VIV, Association for Integrative Vitality Training; licence 1907991;
- RBCZ, Register Beroepsbeoefenaren Complementaire Zorg; licence 200346R.
- Microdosing.nl coaching-team. This team coaches people that use (legal) psychedelics to support personal growth and transformation. My role is to help interpret and integrate experiences gained during micro and macro dosing. If you want to know more about this, please contact me;
- Zorgdragers: Network for passionate professionals with a heart for care, nurturing, strengthening and connecting.
- Compassion for Care: I am a volunteer for a listening coaching team to offer a listening ear to caregivers who are having a hard time with Covid-19;
This site is linked to: www.vind-een-therapeut.nl / www.itsjusttherapy.com / www.bodymindopleidingen.nl